Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2019

My Beloved



It’s been a while, But I haven’t missed her.

My flower, though miles away, 
Is every step I take, 
With me always, deep in my heart,
mind, and soul's part.

Peace I feel at, When I hear her voice sweet,
telling she misses meat, my heart skips a beat,
My nerves halt, For her alone.


Our lone time, I hold and cuddle her,
Like a pillow tight, I feel her warm curves,
Her pink thighs, real soft and tender, 
Her body, a site of wonder
Her saliva, tastes like butter. .

I’m afraid of dark, she changes that,
When I’m with Pat, I can step out,
she is my man, she is my sun,
She lights my world, she provides life.

It’s dark outside, stars up the sky,
My mind, comes my lover’s eyes,
Dark and white, like night and street light,
I know I shall die, observing my lover’s eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment