Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Phrase for Valentine’s Day



Short phrases (3-6 words)



 I will forever love you.

You are always in my mind.

Our love will never end.

You are my summer, honey.

You are very special to me.

My heart beats for you.

Your love makes every day joyous.

I love you.

Your love colors my world

Life has no meaning without you.

Our love is glue; it stuck us happily together.

We form a perfect pair.

I cannot resist you.

You are the apple of my eye.

My heart pounds for you.

I miss you.

You are my joy and happiness.

My heart beats for you.

Your love has blown me away.

Stay with me forever.

You are the best.

Your rock my world.

You are my flower.

You have made my days beautiful.

Your love amazes me. 

You are dear to me.

You are my star.

Long phrases (7-11 words)




You have positively made a permanent mark in my life.

I miss the fun we always had together.

My love for you is lovelier than the love itself.

I love you, queen of my heart.

Through thick and thin, I will forever be with you.

I cannot live a day without you.

You make my days brighter with your unending love for me.

I thank God for bringing you into my life.

Life is a journey; let us travel it together.

One day without you seems like a thousand nights without you.

Everybody needs love; thank you for fulfilling my need for love. 

My heart glows brighter than a glow stick because of you.

Let us write our destinies with our love.

You and I are the perfect match.

I love you, king of my heart.


I am crazy in love.

I love you; I pray I never lose you.

Love is tender; love is sweet; let us enjoy it.

The world is crooked; your love makes it perfect.

Love needs a big heart like yours to understand it.

Ever since I met you, my sleepless nights have been over.

Loneliness confuses singles, and love helps couples find their destinies.

When you are not around, it feels like a rainy day in the summer.

From today, my only duty is to love.

Your kisses are special; they awaken my soul.

Longest phrase (over 12 words)




 Our love is a dream come true; I do not want to wake up from it.

Thank you for living in my heart. I will never ask for rent.

Our love is paradise; when we are together, days are like sunrise, and we are young forever, in love.

I love the things you do to me; crazy, they make me love you more.

I heard that matches are made in heaven; indeed, ours, too, was made in heaven.

Till I found you, I never knew love, till you touched me, I never felt love, till you smiled at me, I never saw love, I love you. 

The world is big; the universe is bigger, and my love for you is the biggest.

I was short till you found me; you made me tall because you magnified me with your love.

Our love is fantastic; it feels like we are out of this world.

You are the bell that makes my heart ring; you are the song that makes my heart dance.

It is love; that is why we cry; this love is real; it’s the only truth we know.

Every time I want to be close to you, every moment I want to spend with you, life is short, love is paradise, let us live this beautiful life.

When you hug me, my worries die, my tears dry, and my loneliness flies.

Valentine’s day; is a day for love and care; accept this card as a token of my love for you.

If my life increased with the several times I thought of you, then I would surely live forever. 

Your love has made my life better; because of you, I have become a better person; I love you for coming into my life.

Day by day, I love you more; day by day, I want you more; stick with me for the rest of your life.

 A Beautiful girl with a heart is rare to come by; I am so lucky to have found you.

Men call their girlfriends angels because they haven’t seen you; you are the angel.

 My love for you will never die, even when my skin loses its tightness, my eyes lose its range; my mouth loses its taste; my legs lose their stride, and my hands lose their grasp; the strength of my love shall forever remain.

When you whisper in my ears, you talk to my heart; when you kiss my lips, you awaken my soul. 

Even though I cannot buy you a bottle of expensive wine, take you out in an expensive sports car, or book you in a costly exotic hotel, I am rich because of your love.

I always thought love and friendship were different; I was wrong; thanks for showing that there is no love without friendship.

There is no you or me; there is us; let us keep faith in our love.

In my life, I have loved two things, you and hotcakes. I love hotcakes for breakfast, but you, forever.

You can doubt your dreams and your life, but never doubt our love; it is real.

It’s valentine’s day; your roses are dearer to me than the gold chain on my neck.

I spent much of my time looking for love; I thought it could be found in a specific place; foolish was I, all along, love was with me; it indeed brought me you, the person to love.

There is no better way to express my love to you than this offer of a heartfelt smile.

Thank you for your love and kisses that have kept my heart young through the ages. 

Our hearts lack voices, but they speak a language of love; mine has spoken, and it has decided it’s you.

The journey of our lives together has been long; fortunately, it has been comfortable because of the love, kisses, and hugs you have given me along the way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment